Purchase my new book here: ImeldaDickinson.com/book
I was very pleased with your book
I was very pleased with your book, “Personolly Yours”. I especially liked the fact that it was about your family and friends; how special. The poem about my mom and dad was very unique. They both loved animals, especially birds and dogs. My Father also loved the outdoors, with his fishing and hunting. I gave my grandkids a copy of your book and what a nice legacy for our family to have someone within the family to be a writer and a poet. Much love.
Read more or submit review
- Update on my second book.
- Double cataract surgery. Recovering well!
- Superior author, 87, keeps up gardening, teaching and helping people.
- Let’s meet! Monday April 2nd 2018 St. Cloud Public Library
- Winter storm in the Northland, feeling inspired.
- Think Spring!
- Good news about my wrist!
- A doll of a poetic tale
- Lovely sunny day in the Northland
- Tonight I attended the “Ask a Published Author” event at the Duluth Public Library.
- Happy Thanksgiving All!
- My first book signing!
- I’M PUBLISHED! Feb 6th, 2017
- Candid photos of me while I’m at work.
- Book’s done, looking for publisher, spoke with Emily Dickinson museum.
- A Carpenter’s carpenter
- SOUNDS OF A SISTER
- GRAVE GUEST
- Haiku Reflections
- FOOLS ON PARADE
- “A Spirit Visited” A poem about loss of son.
- FEATHERED FLIGHT
- OCEAN, SANDS, SHELLS
- TO MY GRANDSON, BRADLEY
- “Let not thy breath”
- A DACHSHUND’S OTHER LOVE
- “To a Friend” a poem of appreciation
- ANGELINA, little Teacher
- Barefoot on the Beach
- “AUTUMN’S DRESS”
- Poem about loss of a child.
- “Summer Surprise”
- “Today Sleeps”
- “CONSCIOUS CONSCIENCE”
- “A Spirit Visited” poem about loss of son.
- It’s never too late to say "I do" Paul & Fern, 83 and 96 years old find love. VIDEO
- Description of the PRIVATE category
- Wonga Pigeon cooing loudly
- Trip to the beach, lake superior.
- All Black bumble bees in Hawaii!
- HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?
- Visiting the Ocean and Feral Cats
- Visiting Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki, Hawaii
- UNSPOKEN WORDS, by Terri Foss
- Society of Animal Artists Paintings
- Fundamentals of Art
- EMPTY CHAIR
Aid beyond Terror’s fear
Meet Talent, with her Gift
Unique are They
Across Your path
In Counsel darks
Poem by Imelda Dickinson, www.imeldadickinson.com