Purchase my new book here: ImeldaDickinson.com/book
I learned about family, heritage and art
My mother Rainer loved and lived nature. Her artistry and talent was my constant inspiration. I learned about family, heritage and art from reading your delightful stories.
- 2020 Winter injury update
- Winter’s almost here, update on my new book in progress.
- Update on my second book; “Personolly Yours Too”
- Spring on it’s way to the north land after a very snowy winter
- Update on my second book.
- Double cataract surgery. Recovering well!
- Superior author, 87, keeps up gardening, teaching and helping people.
- Let’s meet! Monday April 2nd 2018 St. Cloud Public Library
- Winter storm in the Northland, feeling inspired.
- Think Spring!
- Good news about my wrist!
- A doll of a poetic tale
- Lovely sunny day in the Northland
- Tonight I attended the “Ask a Published Author” event at the Duluth Public Library.
- Happy Thanksgiving All!
- My first book signing!
- I’M PUBLISHED! Feb 6th, 2017
- Candid photos of me while I’m at work.
- Book’s done, looking for publisher, spoke with Emily Dickinson museum.
- A Carpenter’s carpenter
- SOUNDS OF A SISTER
- GRAVE GUEST
- Haiku Reflections
- FOOLS ON PARADE
- “A Spirit Visited” A poem about loss of son.
- FEATHERED FLIGHT
- OCEAN, SANDS, SHELLS
- TO MY GRANDSON, BRADLEY
- “Let not thy breath”
- A DACHSHUND’S OTHER LOVE
- “To a Friend” a poem of appreciation
- ANGELINA, little Teacher
- Barefoot on the Beach
- “AUTUMN’S DRESS”
- Poem about loss of a child.
- “Summer Surprise”
- “Today Sleeps”
- “CONSCIOUS CONSCIENCE”
- “A Spirit Visited” poem about loss of son.
- It’s never too late to say "I do" Paul & Fern, 83 and 96 years old find love. VIDEO
- Description of the PRIVATE category
- Wonga Pigeon cooing loudly
- Trip to the beach, lake superior.
- All Black bumble bees in Hawaii!
- HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?
- Visiting the Ocean and Feral Cats
- Visiting Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki, Hawaii
Reading, Meet and Greet, Book Signing
WHEN: 5:30pm – 7:00pm, Tuesday the 25th of April 2017
WHERE: Vaughn Library, Main floor.
502 Main St W, Ashland, WI 54806, USA
WHAT: Imelda Dickinson will be reading selections from her wonderful brand new book “Personolly Yours”.
She will be answering questions and offering signed copies of her book.