- My latest book is complete and here comes Spring!
- 2020 Winter injury update
- Winter’s almost here, update on my new book in progress.
- Update on my second book; “Personolly Yours Too”
- Spring on it’s way to the north land after a very snowy winter
- Update on my second book.
- Double cataract surgery. Recovering well!
- Superior author, 87, keeps up gardening, teaching and helping people.
- Letâ€™s meet! Monday April 2nd 2018 St. Cloud Public Library
- Winter storm in the Northland, feeling inspired.
- Think Spring!
- Good news about my wrist!
- A doll of a poetic tale
- Lovely sunny day in the Northland
- Tonight I attended the “Ask a Published Author” event at theÂ Duluth Public Library.
- Happy Thanksgiving All!
- My first book signing!
- I’M PUBLISHED! Feb 6th, 2017
- Candid photos of me while I’m at work.
- Book’s done, looking for publisher, spoke with Emily Dickinson museum.
- A Carpenterâ€™s carpenter
- SOUNDS OF A SISTER
- GRAVE GUEST
- Haiku Reflections
- FOOLS ON PARADE
- “A Spirit Visited” A poem about loss of son.
- FEATHERED FLIGHT
- OCEAN, SANDS, SHELLS
- TO MY GRANDSON, BRADLEY
- “Let not thy breath”
- A DACHSHUND’S OTHER LOVE
- “To a Friend” a poem of appreciation
- ANGELINA, little Teacher
- Barefoot on the Beach
- “AUTUMN’S DRESS”
- Poem about loss of a child.
- “Summer Surprise”
- “Today Sleeps”
- “CONSCIOUS CONSCIENCE”
- “A Spirit Visited” poem about loss of son.
- It’s never too late to say "I do" Paul & Fern, 83 and 96 years old find love. VIDEO
- Description of the PRIVATE category
- Wonga Pigeon cooing loudly
- Trip to the beach, lake superior.
- All Black bumble bees in Hawaii!
- HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?
- Visiting the Ocean and Feral Cats
Across Nation Amazing Grace Art Artists Hand AUTUMN Beauty Bev Lowry Blog Book CHORUS Death Dolls Emily Dickinson Fun God Hawaii View Hears Brian His Master His Voice Holidays Imelda Dickinson Lonely Street Loss love Master Teacher Nature News Northland PATCHES Personally Yours Too Personolly Yours Too Poetry Sadness Spring Summer Surprise Sun Today Sleeps Truth Update VIDEO Whose Wisdom Wilwerding Remember Winter Wisdom Writing
Reading, Meet and Greet, Book Signing
WHEN: 5:30pm – 7:00pm, Tuesday the 25th of April 2017
WHERE: Vaughn Library, Main floor.
502 Main St W, Ashland, WI 54806, USA
WHAT: Imelda Dickinson will be reading selections from her wonderful brand new book “Personolly Yours”.
She will be answering questions and offering signed copies of her book.