- Personolly Yours Too is now available!
- My latest book is complete and here comes Spring!
- 2020 Winter injury update
- Winter’s almost here, update on my new book in progress.
- Update on my second book; “Personolly Yours Too”
- Spring on it’s way to the north land after a very snowy winter
- Update on my second book.
- Double cataract surgery. Recovering well!
- Superior author, 87, keeps up gardening, teaching and helping people.
- Letâ€™s meet! Monday April 2nd 2018 St. Cloud Public Library
- Winter storm in the Northland, feeling inspired.
- Think Spring!
- Good news about my wrist!
- A doll of a poetic tale
- Lovely sunny day in the Northland
- Tonight I attended the “Ask a Published Author” event at theÂ Duluth Public Library.
- Happy Thanksgiving All!
- My first book signing!
- I’M PUBLISHED! Feb 6th, 2017
- Candid photos of me while I’m at work.
- Book’s done, looking for publisher, spoke with Emily Dickinson museum.
- A Carpenterâ€™s carpenter
- SOUNDS OF A SISTER
- GRAVE GUEST
- Haiku Reflections
- FOOLS ON PARADE
- “A Spirit Visited” A poem about loss of son.
- FEATHERED FLIGHT
- OCEAN, SANDS, SHELLS
- TO MY GRANDSON, BRADLEY
- “Let not thy breath”
- A DACHSHUND’S OTHER LOVE
- “To a Friend” a poem of appreciation
- ANGELINA, little Teacher
- Barefoot on the Beach
- “AUTUMN’S DRESS”
- Poem about loss of a child.
- “Summer Surprise”
- “Today Sleeps”
- “CONSCIOUS CONSCIENCE”
- “A Spirit Visited” poem about loss of son.
- It’s never too late to say "I do" Paul & Fern, 83 and 96 years old find love. VIDEO
- Weight Of The Wood
- Description of the PRIVATE category
- Wonga Pigeon cooing loudly
- Trip to the beach, lake superior.
Amazing Grace Art Artists Hand AUTUMN Beauty Bev Lowry Bible Blog Book CHORUS Creation Death Dolls Emily Dickinson Fun God Hears Brian His Master His Voice Holidays Imelda Dickinson Lonely Street Loss love Master Teacher News Northland PATCHES Personally Yours Too Personolly Yours Too Poetry Sadness Scripture Spring Summer Surprise Sun Today Sleeps Truth Update VIDEO Whose Wisdom Wilwerding Remember Winter Wisdom Writing
Pink patches of clustered clouds hanging
On tree tops shadowed at dawn
Match puff pillows patrolling expecting
Sunrise’s splendor to look upon
Blue azure sky in heaven yawns