Purchase my new book here: ImeldaDickinson.com/book
I loved it and read it often!
Opinion of your book: I loved it and read it often! It brought back so many good memories of times gone by and you did a fantastic job of putting it all together. Amazing, job well done! Brings tears to my eyes.
Read more or submit review
- Winter’s almost here, update on my new book in progress.
- Update on my second book; “Personolly Yours Too”
- Spring on it’s way to the north land after a very snowy winter
- Update on my second book.
- Double cataract surgery. Recovering well!
- Superior author, 87, keeps up gardening, teaching and helping people.
- Let’s meet! Monday April 2nd 2018 St. Cloud Public Library
- Winter storm in the Northland, feeling inspired.
- Think Spring!
- Good news about my wrist!
- A doll of a poetic tale
- Lovely sunny day in the Northland
- Tonight I attended the “Ask a Published Author” event at the Duluth Public Library.
- Happy Thanksgiving All!
- My first book signing!
- I’M PUBLISHED! Feb 6th, 2017
- Candid photos of me while I’m at work.
- Book’s done, looking for publisher, spoke with Emily Dickinson museum.
- A Carpenter’s carpenter
- SOUNDS OF A SISTER
- GRAVE GUEST
- Haiku Reflections
- FOOLS ON PARADE
- “A Spirit Visited” A poem about loss of son.
- FEATHERED FLIGHT
- OCEAN, SANDS, SHELLS
- TO MY GRANDSON, BRADLEY
- “Let not thy breath”
- A DACHSHUND’S OTHER LOVE
- “To a Friend” a poem of appreciation
- ANGELINA, little Teacher
- Barefoot on the Beach
- “AUTUMN’S DRESS”
- Poem about loss of a child.
- “Summer Surprise”
- “Today Sleeps”
- “CONSCIOUS CONSCIENCE”
- “A Spirit Visited” poem about loss of son.
- It’s never too late to say "I do" Paul & Fern, 83 and 96 years old find love. VIDEO
- Description of the PRIVATE category
- Wonga Pigeon cooing loudly
- Trip to the beach, lake superior.
- All Black bumble bees in Hawaii!
- HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?
- Visiting the Ocean and Feral Cats
- Visiting Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki, Hawaii
- UNSPOKEN WORDS, by Terri Foss
Fundamentals of Art
The Fundamentals of Art course consisted of 12 textbooks taught all popular art techniques with contributions from many well known artists including wildlife artist Walter J. Wilwerding